Suprise!
Matt and Danika squeezed in a little visit before school starts.
We were so glad they finally walked the walk and made it out here.
We went to the beach two entire days in a row. ENTIRE. And roasted hotdogs when the sun went down.
We saw Annie and the Connors.
We were significantly sun burnt.
Olive got a car stuck in her hair.
And the boys went to an Angel's game while we had a girls night! Sleeping Beauty, nails, makeup, hair, massages, in-depth conversation ... who needs baseball and fireworks, really?
We ended the weekend with Joe's All-You-Can-Eat Sushi and shopping ...
I have now officially become a Gunn wife:
I bought a Costco membership.
It was an eventful three days. Mac said over and over again how Abers is his favorite, and now gets all confused when he says he wants Olive and I break out a can of olives.
We used to live underneath this lovely little family as newlyweds ... they hold a precious little place in my heart.
So glad we got you to ourselves once again, if only for a weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment