Thursday, June 7, 2012

Avengers

While in Panguitch, we went to "The Avengers".

With the kids.

And while they were antsy and I was indeed in and out of the movie, I'm glad we did.

Mac loved it.

"I watch green guy on the big huuuuge t.v.!  Hulk smash!  Smash smash smash!  Super huge muscles!" 

Hulk Face
 I told him I thought he was starting to turn green.

"Macky not green, crazy Mommy.  Macky just white."

"But I thought you had hulk muscles."

"Macky big muscles like Hulk, Macky no green.  Macky just white, crazy Mom."

Then at Barnes and Noble the other day, I was talking to a friend, and turned around to him unwrapping and taking all tags off of this book.


So we purchased it.

He asks to read it about 8 times a day and attempts to imitate all the sounds.

What a boy.

1 comment: