Mark and I have been asked a lot lately about what our plans for the future are. We were supposed to be moving right now, weren't we?
Yes, indeed we were.
But at the moment, we are not. And although I was initially disappointed, as we had already started looking at apartments, boxing some things up and selling others on Craig's List, I am actually quite relieved. Time to just get used to being a family of four is much appreciated.
What happened? Well ... a flakey chiropractor in a perfect location causes some trouble. It was exactly the town we wanted to be in, and a beautiful, busy practice ... but when the guy stops answering phone calls after a few weeks, you have to move on.
Mark now has an offer to do his internship in California. He also just interviewed for an Associate position in Orem. Tomorrow he is interviewing with a chiropractor in Murray.
So, we are still praying and pondering and attempting to nail it all down. At the moment, we could move any time between now and April. And if we haven't moved by April, well ... odds are you'll have plenty more time to come visit and have an awesome, cheap trip to Disneyland.
Oh that must be crazy to think you're doing one thing but then have it fall through...
ReplyDeletebut I do envy you a bit in the fact that you aren't doing the moving-right-after-baby craziness. Sheesh that was hard! So that's good you get to settle down for a while.
And I have to say, Orem would be awesome! :)