You know those times in your life where you pause and think ... "How did that all work out so perfectly?"
Well, we just had one of those.
Before I go on and spill all the details about little Belen's arrival, I just wanted to say how incredibly humbled I am.
I know our Father in Heaven knows us each individually and is very involved in our lives -- if we let Him. I am beyond grateful for the wonderful people that have acted as His hands for us. I am grateful for the witness that although many things in life seem so out of control to us, they are in fact completely in His control.
I'm all filled up with love and gratefulness these days.
And loving it.
This made me cry. My faith has been a little weak lately and it was great to read that piece of your testimony, so thanks for sharing it!
ReplyDeleteI'm VERY excited to hear your story. Hope everyone is doing well!
I'll be watching for more!! Congrats!!! She IS beautiful, just like her mama!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on your beautiful baby Belen!! She is a beauty. Can't wait to hear the whole story!!
ReplyDelete