Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Craft Club Wednesdays

Bless her heart ... every Wednesday my friend Luisa hosts anyone who can come to work on whatever project you just can't seem to finish.  It is a fabulous idea; there's always four or five half-done things lying around my house.

And the best part is, Mac is just starting to run off and play with the other kids.  I can actually work on something for a bit!  Hopefully those stretches of productivity will lengthen a bit ... and the t.v. definitely helps.  For around ten minutes.  But still, it's something.


Ooo the magic of Buzz and Woody.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds an awful lot like a "Mommy meeting" to me... Another generation of Mommy meetings begins!!! Woohoo! I will forever and ever be grateful for all the Mommy meetings in my life - and I hope they are as wonderful for you and your friends as they are for me and mine!!!!

    ReplyDelete