I have absolutely loved 2010. Today I was trying to think of everything we did throughout this blissful little year, and then remembered I had written all the big things down on this blog. This is officially the best, most detailed journal I have ever kept ... and it really is quite wonderful to have it all recorded!
We sent the year off with good food, good friends, and lots of games and child wrestling. Hopefully that is an indicator of how the rest of the year will go.
For 2011, there is one resolution that keeps coming to mind. A couple weeks ago we had the missionaries over for dinner, and one Elder mentioned "give equal time to the Lord." It didn't have much to do with what we were talking about, but that passing comment really struck me. I have loved that little reminder!
Happy New Year.
No comments:
Post a Comment