I went yard sale-ing this past Saturday with Lindy and Janae. I had $10, and spent $5 on a mini Mac-size folding beach chair, $3 on a fisher price basketball hoop (Mark has been searching for one), and then the boys were ornery and we made on last stop.
Lindy hollered about a water table she saw, and wished with all her might that she had a back porch. She explained to me all the benefits of one, and I said, "That does sound like something Mac would like ... but I only have two dollars left." So I decided to just ask the lady what she was selling it for.
She looked at it. She shrugged. "A couple bucks."
Fate. I had to get it.
These boys played for a solid hour, and would've played longer if it hadn't been lunch time. Thank you, Lindy! Bring Seth over any time.




I saw this water table at babies r us yesterday, it was $40. I'd definately say it was worth the $2 you spent on it
ReplyDelete